We are a pure play transformation shop focusing on operations and services transformation, using Lean and optimisation practices based on the works of Dr. Jeffrey K. Liker, Dr. Eliyahu M. Goldratt and Dr James Womack.
Exceptional leaders at the top having a strong commitment to developing lean culture require a team of internal and external practitioners to align their vision across the organisation. While internal practitioners understand the current process and the organisation, external practitioners provide additional capacity and diverse industry perspectives.
- Step 1 – Assess the current state of processes to identify strengths and weaknesses in a value stream.
- Step 2 – Define the vital metrics that will be measured and identify dependencies in the value stream.
- Step 3 –
- Optimise the value stream using lean principles
- Automate the steps in the value stream to enable straight-through-processing
- Step 4 – Expand the learnings to other processes
For digital transformation, refer to data & workflow section